|Home | FAQ | Testimonials | Restoration|
Allow us to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and tell you what we can do for your home or place of business. We use the finest and most advanced technology in equiptment to mechanically restore the best finish possible on all of your stone surfaces. Whether you need a full-scale restoration or just a light polishing on your natural stone, our Restoration Experts are here for you.
We at Maiolo Marble Restoration, take great pride in completeling a job to both our quality standards, and to your satisfaction.
Don't hesitate to call us for an estimate! 516-369-2222
A No Mess Guide Bright and Beautiful Marble Floors Bringing Back The Natural Build your business on a stronger Calgary Granite Business Customer Service Calgary Granite FAQ Home Interior Choosing the Right Marble Restoration Course Cleaning Granite As a Home Cleaning Limestone Fireplace Keep Your Fireplace Cleaning Terrazzo Floors To Restore Considering a Granite House Sign Different Techniques of Marble Restoration Do you need marble restoration Home Easy Upgrade For Your Marble Floors Facts About Granite Countertop That You Need Facts To Know About Natural Stone Get Rid of Those Granite Countertops Ideal For Home Granite Floors Definitely In Granite Nj Granite Polish and Cleaner Guidelines to restore chipped How To Clean Your How to Add Granite Countertops How to Clean Marble How to Restore Etching on Marble Just Where Are Marble and Granite Know What Marble Polishing Is And How To Hire Maintain The Shine Of Marble Marble And Granite Daily Marble Cleaning And Marble Marble Cleaning and Restoration Procedures Marble Masters Marble Cleaning Tips Marble Restoration And Cleaning Services Marble Restoration Forever Young Marble Restoration Is Now A Practical Marble Restoration and 58 Forever Marble Restoration and Repair Marble Restoration with Marble Cleaning Natural Stone Restoration Polishing Granite Protect Marble Products With Purchasing Granitic Countertops Secrets and techniques Simple Care Instructions for your Stone Work How to Find a Contractor Take proper care of granite countertops Terracotta Restoration Ensuring A Mirror The Handbook to Marble Restoration The Need For Building Restoration Things You Should Know Travertine Cleaning In Showers Service In Dallas What is Included in Marble Will The Real Lifetime Granite
Simple Care Instructions for your Granite CountertopsGranite is one of the easiest surfaces to maintain. By following these suggestions for use, your countertops will last a lifetime while maintaining a brand new appearance.
Daily Care and Use-
1. Clean your countertop daily with a soft cloth and a neutral, non-abrasive cleanser for best results. Mild dish soap and water work best.
2. Using household cleaners such as, Windex, Lysol Disinfectant and 409, can be used but may leave a film. Using these products on occasion, is fine. Keep in mind, the harsher the product, the quicker it will break down your sealer. Your safest bet? Warm water and a sponge!
3. A solution of vinegar and water works great to remove streaking, smudges, and body oil.
4. Avoid products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on marble, limestone, or Black Absolute granite. They are susceptible to acid etching.
5. An occasional application of furniture polish can keep fingerprints off dark colored granite and will give the countertops a nice feel.
6. High and low temperatures will not harm your granite in any way. You can take a pan off the stove or a dish out of the oven and set it right on your countertop without damage.
7. If you have a seam in your countertop, it is best to avoid setting hot materials on this area. The epoxy in the seam can melt if exposed to heat for an extended period.
8. Cutting foods directly on your countertops will not harm your granite but is not recommended. Your knives will dull very quickly.
1. Your granite work surfaces were most likely sealed after installation by your installer. This helps prevent the absorption of any compound that can stain your tops but is not foolproof.
2. Resealing depends greatly on the type of stone you have and how much use your work surface gets. Sealant may need to be reapplied anywhere from 1 - 4 years, or never.
3. To test if the sealer is working, place a few drops of water on your work surface. If the water soaks in quickly, then it is time to reseal. If it beads up, it is protected.
4. You can purchase sealer at a home improvement store or higher a professional to do it for you. It may not be necessary to reseal your entire countertop. Concentrate only on your trouble areas when needed.
Stains, Lime Build Up, Stuck on food -
1. No sealer is perfect. The best way to avoid a stain is to wipe up any spills immediately.
2. While stains are rare, they are caused most frequently by cooking.
3. Do not store bottles of cooking oil directly on your granite. Do not store rusty pots, pans, or cans on your countertops as the rust can stain the granite.
4. Use coasters under all glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices.
5. If your granite darkens when it is wet, do not be alarmed. It will return to its original color when the water evaporates. This is an indication that resealing is necessary.
6. If lime builds up occurs around your faucet, do not use Lime products. Gently scraping the lime off with a straight razor is the best solution.
7. Use the flat side of a straight razor blade for removing stuck on tape, residue, dried paint, glue, dried food, etc.
8. If a stain occurs, follow these steps for removal: Mix a paste made of diatemacious earth (pool filter powder found at any pool supply or Big Box store) and ten percent Hydrogen Peroxide (found at beauty salons and is stronger than that sold at a drug store). Form the mixture into a pancake and cover the stain completely. Use clear plastic wrap to cover the pancake and tape around the edges. Leave overnight. The mixture will act like a poultice to pull the stain from your granite countertop. If only some of the stain has been removed, repeat as necessary. For more stubborn stains, follow the same steps above using diatemacious earth and acetone (nail polish remover).
Copyright site. date 2012 Maiolo Enterprises,Inc All rights reserved.
Ключевые слова: игра, предтечи, пророк, ресторан, сервер, память, батарея, труба, скачать, бесплатно, программы, окна, ремонт, компьютер, счастье, кофе, мода, женщина, сайт, здоровье, заказать, купить, завод, лошадь, ферма, станок